Northern Rewards Club
All five Kewadin Casinos offer our customers the ability to use their earned comp and points with a simple swipe of their Northern Rewards card at our:
- Restaurants or delis
- Hotel (Sault Ste. Marie or St. Ignace locations)
- Gift shops
THANKS FOR BEING A MEMBER OF OUR CLUB
Thank you for being a member of our Kewadin Casinos Northern Rewards Club. We hope you enjoy the new benefits of this new service and take advantage of the complimentary services and points you have on your Club card.
As a member of our Northern Rewards Club, your play will earn you valuable points. These points can be used in a variety of ways which are listed below.
- $4.00 coin in = 1 Northern Rewards point (Video Poker $8 coin in = 1 point, Keno $1 buy-in = 1 Northern Rewards Point)
- Merchandise and Entertainment Ticket Discounts with Northern Rewards points
- Exclusive Invitations and Comps
- Invitations to VIP parties, dinners, and special events
- Free entertainment tickets, including special skybox lounge for top-tier players
- Valuable offers through the mail for our top tier players
- Free Hotel Rooms
- Free Dinners
- Entry into special promotions
Membership in the Northern Rewards Club allows entry into all promotions and special events, which usually include cash prizes, merchandise prizes, gas discounts, senior day breakfasts, etc.
Win-Loss Statements are available to all carded players for tax purposes. It’s all yours just for using your FREE Northern Rewards Club card today!
Kewadin’s tiered Northern Rewards Club has a two point system. The two sets of points accumulate simultaneously while serving separate purposes within the club.
- One Club point earned for every $4 bet in slot play
- One Club point earned for every $8 bet in video poker
- One club point earned for every $1 bet in Keno
- Club points have a monetary value of $1 for every 100 Club points
- Club points cannot be cashed out; they are used for Kewadin goods and services
- One tier point earned for every $4 bet in slot play
- One tier point earned for every $8 bet in video poker
- One tier point earned for $1 bet in Keno
- One tier point earned for every $10 bet on table games
- Tier points hold no monetary value and cannot be redeemed
Qualifications for all four tiers are based on accumulated tier points over a rolling six-month period. Tier upgrades will happen every month and patrons will be notified when they upgrade to Gold or Black tier status. At the end of a six-month period, all patrons will be reevaluated and placed in the correct tier based on earned points at that time.
- Black Card: 35,000+ Tier points
- Gold Card: 7,500–34,999 Tier points
- Silver Card: 1,500–7,499 Tier points
- Green Card: 1–1,499 Tier points
- Valor Card: Available to all active, retired and honorably discharged military, police, fire and EMS
- Tier points are based on a six-month rolling calendar. Black and Gold card upgrades will be notified by mail. Silver upgrades can check their status at the Northern Rewards booth.
Here are links to view the tiered players club benefits and to download a printable version.
To become a Northern Rewards Club Member, please bring a valid government issued photo identification to the Northern Rewards Booth at any of our Kewadin locations.
Easy Toll Back – YOUR Way
- Live below the Mackinac Bridge?
- Live above the International Bridge?
Stop by any Kewadin Casino and we will pay your bridge fare with $8 in Kewadin Credits!
- No receipts needed
- No point requirement
- No stress
See Northern Rewards Club for more details
Win/Loss Statement Request
To request a win-loss statement for tax purposes, please submit a request for win-loss statement form, or call 1.800.KEWADIN ext. 54983.
Terms of Service
For your protection, we have established these terms of service. The Northern Rewards Club cards are non-transferable and may be cancelled, altered, or revoked by Kewadin Casinos at any time without notice. Gaming is not permitted for persons under the age of 19.
Please remember when you are checking your Northern Rewards Card balance or cashing in any of your points, you will need a valid form of identification.
For account inquiries or information concerning our Northern Rewards Club, please call 1.800.KEWADIN and ask for the Northern Rewards Club Booth.