In order to provide you with the best concert experience, while keeping our customers and team members safe and healthy, all planned concerts for 2020 at all Kewadin properties have been postponed to 2021. If you have tickets to any postponed show, your tickets will be valid for the rescheduled date in 2021. If you would prefer to receive a refund please contact KewadinBoxOffice@saulttribe.net.
- Rescheduled dates will be announced for each concert in the upcoming months for their respective date in 2021.
- Refunds will immediately be available by request for thirty (30) days following this announcement; from July 14 – August 12.
- Once a concert has a rescheduled date, there will be a second two (2) week window to request a refund from the announce date if the rescheduled date does not work for you.
- In the event we cannot reschedule a specific concert, we will issue a full refund to all customers for that concert only.
- All refunds will be issued via check and will take 7-10 business days for processing and shipping.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and look forward to rocking with you all in 2021!