Blackjack Blowout Rules
St. Ignace & Sault Ste. Marie
Once a customer is eliminated from the preliminary round, they may re-enter into an additional second chance round. Registration for the second chance round will be taken immediately following the elimination from the preliminary round. The cost for the re-entry is $100.00. Re-entry round will consist of 21 hands with $1,000 in non-negotiable tournament chips. . The number of participants advancing to the Quarter-final from the re-entry rounds will be determined by the total number of re-entries.
Play will occur immediately following the last preliminary round.
House rules and procedures apply unless specified below.
1. Blackjack pays 2 to 1.
2. Insurance is not offered. Surrender may be taken only when the dealer shows an ace. If you ask to surrender, the dealer will take away half of the original wager and remove the cards from play.
3. Betting must be done in $10 increments only.
4. Betting will rotate in turn. Wagers cannot be altered once they are placed.
5. Participants may double down for less, but cannot be below the required minimum.
6. Double down card will be dealt face up.
7. If splitting aces you only get one card and you may double down.
Prize Pool is based on seeded amount $200 per registered player plus 50% of
1st Place =30%, 2nd Place =25%, 3rd Place 20%, 4th Place 10%,
5th - 7th Place 5%