3rd Annual Hessel Fishing Challenge
June 1st- July 13th & July 14th-August 26th
Kewadin Hessel Only
If you enjoy fishing make sure not to miss out on the 3rd Annual Hessel Fishing Challenge!
There are two sets of challenges with 8 total winners! The first challenge starts June 1 and goes till July 13. Four first place winners and four second place winners will go to the fisherman who registers the longest fish under each division, the divisions include; Salmon, Pike, Perch and Walleye. The second challenge will begin July 14 and go until August 26.
Cash prizes will be awarded to first and second place winners on July 19th and August 30th from 6-9 p.m. at Kewadin Hessel.
How to qualify:
• Fishermen must have valid fishing license either state or tribal.
• Fisherman must be 19 years or older to enter.
• Fisherman must be a Northern Rewards member to enter.
• Fisherman must register fish with assigned staff.
• All fish will be weighed for pounds which will determine the winners.
• The first one entered will be used as a tie breaker.
• Assigned staff will escort fisherman to the NRC booth to complete registration. Registration is free;
• Fisherman will receive a button when they register plus a camouflage hat (while supplies last).
• Fishermen will also receive one free entry when they register their fish for prize draws on the final night.
• Fishermen can earn additional entries for prize draws for each 25 base points earned each day of the promotion.
• Because this is an annual event, pictures will be taken to post on web site and casino wall.
This promotion is subject to change at the review and approval of Sault Ste. Marie Tribe of Chippewa Indians Gaming Commission.
Customers must be present to win.
Kewadin Casino employees are eligible to participate if off the clock and out of uniform. Total prize value does not exceed $15,000.
The promotion is subject to cancellation at management’s discretion.
1. Malynda - 9.61 lbs
2. Harvey - 6.51 lbs
1. Debra - 1.86 lbs
Back to events
2. Debra - .21 lbs