April 6 – October 19, 2014
Championship Finale: November 2, 2014
Tournament Play begins at 4 p.m.
Registration at the Northern Rewards Club at 1 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Customers must have one hour of play on their Northern Rewards Card within 7 days before the tournament or redeem 50 points off of their Northern Rewards Card to enter.
- The pit boss will look at the customers account to verify that there is one hour of table play on any given day 7 days prior to the tournament.
- If the customer does not have the one hour play, and still want to participate, they then can go to Northern Rewards and redeem 50 points off of their Northern Rewards Card.
- We will host Sunday blackjack tournaments with cash prizes and a progressive pool for the Championship event.
- Tournaments are not held when other tournament dates or holidays conflict.
- Blackjack tournaments will be on specified Sundays
- Winners are paid cash prizes for 1st through 3rd places.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners will be invited back for the “Bonanza” Championship. The Championship prize pool will be $2500.
- Each qualifying tournament we will award 1st Place $150 cash, 2nd Place $100, and 3rd Place $75.
- The 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place winners from each tournament qualify for the Championship event.
- Championship Prize Pool pays 1st through 7th places: 1st Place $900, 2nd Place $600, 3rd Place $400, 4th -, 7th Place will each receive $150.
Sunday Tournament dates:
- This promotion is subject to cancellation at management’s discretion.
- This promotion is subject to change at the review and approval of Sault Ste. Marie Tribe of Chippewa Indians Gaming Commission.
- Kewadin Casino employees are not eligible to participate.
- Players must have a Northern Rewards Card to participate.
- The championship event will allow only the qualified players to participate. Seats cannot be transferred or given to other people.
- Qualified winners are responsible for having their current mailing address updated at the Northern Rewards Club. Invitations are considered a reminder to the qualified winners.
- Must be 19 years old to participate.
Back to events