For a detailed list of rules for this tournament, visit our Tournament Rules page.
$8000 SPIN TO WIN TOURNAMENT
- The Christmas Casino will be hosting a Spin to Win Slot Tournament. On the Friday of the tournament weekend, registration packets will be available between the hours of 5 and 7p.m.
- The Entry Fee for one person is $175 which includes the following:
- Three nights stay at participating motel.
- A seat in the tournament.
- A tournament gift.
- One $30 Kewadin credit voucher after two hours of consecutive live table play or 150 points earn on your Northern Rewards Card during the tournament weekend (Friday – Sunday).
- $10 in Kewadin credits for each nights lodging (one per person per day).
- Two breakfast coupons good for one buffet or $5 off selected breakfast menu.
- Three dinner coupons good for one buffet or $10 off selected dinner menu.
- If two tournament participants share a room, the price will be $125 per person.
- There is a $100 Entry fee if a player does not want a hotel room.
- A seat in the tournament, a tournament gift,
- The Prize Pool is $8,000 paying 10 places.
- Free entry for a chance to win free registration into our next Spin to Win tournament.
- Two bonus prizes of $25 each will be awarded at the end of each session one for the highest score and one for the lowest score.
- Players who earn 350 points on their Northern Rewards card from opening of Northern Rewards club on Friday until closing of Northern Rewards club on Saturday of the tournament weekend will be entered into a drawing for $150.
- To register contact Heather at 1-800-Kewadin extension 32018
- Method of payment is credit card, money order or check.
- Have your Northern Rewards card available when calling.
- Credit cards are charged on the day of registration.
• All tournaments are subject cancellation at Management’s discretion.
• Promotion cannot be changed without prior approval of the Sault Ste Marie Tribe of Chippewa Indians Gaming Commission.
• Must be 19 years of age to enter
• Employees are not eligible
• Must be present to win
Back to events