February 15 to 17, 2013
POKER BLAST TOURNAMENT
Kewadin Sault Ste. Marie Casino
July 31 - August 2, 2015
Prize pool is $15,000 PLUS 75% of all add-ons & re-buys!
The Kewadin Sault Casino will be hosting a Poker Blast tournament on July 31thru August 2.
Registration packets for all pre-registered players will be available between the hours of 5 and 7 pm on Friday July 31.
The entry fee to enter into the tournament is $225 per registered player and includes the following:
· a seat in the Tournament,
· a tournament gift,
· 3-$10 Match Play coupons with four hours of live table play or 200 earned points on your Northern Rewards card during the tournament weekend (Friday-Sunday),
· Friday night dinner reception
· two $7 off meal check.
There is a $175 entry fee if a player does not want a hotel room.
The entry fee includes:
· a seat in the Tournament
· a tournament gift.
The Prize Pool is at least $15,000(depending on how many re-buys throughout the tournament) and pays the top 10 places.
Credit card or checks are accepted when buying into the tournament. Call Ron @ 1-800-Kewadin(539-2346)
ext. 34027 to register. Must have your Northern Rewards Card number available when calling.
All registered players receive an entry slip for a chance to win one free entry into our next Poker Blast tournament at the Sault location
The player with the highest hand throughout the tournament will receive 1% of the prize pool.
Poker Blast Tournament Rules
Kewadin Sault Ste. Marie Casino
1. Participants must be wearing their name tag during the tournament play and to redeem all tournament coupons.
2. All participants must be at their assigned seats at the specified time. The first round will start at 10am.
3. Participants will receive $10,000 in tournament chips at the start of the preliminary round; Chip counts will carry over for the Semi-Final Round and the Final round.
4. Participants must leave all chips in open view of other Players and Tournament Officials at all times.
5. Any participant may ask for a chip count during the tournament. (Time will be suspended).
6. Players may call time if a player is taking to long to make a decision as to not hold up the game. The player will be given 60 seconds. After that time the player will have to either bet or fold. Only players in the hand can call time.
7. Participants must play out the tournament. All chips must be played out.
8. If a player is knocked out of the preliminary round he/she may re-buy once to get back in the tournament for $150
10. In Preliminary Round One for 20 minutes only we will offer a dealer add-on $5 for $2,000 in tournament chips.
11. All tournament players will be allowed to do one re-buy at the beginning of round 4 as long as they still have chips in play. The re-buy will be $100 for $20,000 in tournament chips. (Saturday Only).
12. Half re-buys will not be permitted.
13. The tables will be combined until we are down to 50% of the players; they advance to the Semi final round regardless of what round this occurs. If at the end of round seven, there are more than 50% of the players; we will play more rounds until there are 50% left.
14. During the Semi Final round, the total number of participants will determine advancement to the Final round. The number of tables in the final round will be based on the total number of participants. There may be more than one table of Finalists. Basic rule: Approximately 50% advance to the semi-final and 25% advance to the Final.
15. Tournament Officials will rectify any discrepancies and reserve the right to call time and stop play. All decisions are final.
16. 75% of all re-buys will go directly to the prize pool.
The Blinds for the semi final round will start at $200 and $500.
In the final round the blinds will start with $500 and $1,000.
The Tournament will play down to one.
POKER BLAST PRIZE POOL
1ST PLACE 32%
2ND PLACE 20%
3RD PLACE 15%
4TH PLACE 10%
5TH PLACE 7%
6TH - 10TH PLACE 3%
High Hand (entire tourn.) 1%
Disqualifications are not entitled to a refund
We will not hold Tournament player's live seats while playing in Tournament
All tournaments are subject to cancellation at Management’s discretion.
Promotion cannot be changed without prior approval of the Sault Ste Marie Tribe of Chippewa Indians Gaming Commission.
Must be 19 years of age or older to participate
Employees are not eligible.