For a detailed list of rules for this tournament, visit our Tournament Rules page.
$15,000 VIDEO POKER TOURNAMENT
Sault Ste Marie
- The Sault Casino will be hosting a Video Poker Tournament. On the Friday of the tournament, registration packets will be available between the hours of 5 pm and 7 pm.
- The Entry Fee for one person is $225 which includes the following:
Three nights stay at the Kewadin Casinos Hotel, a seat in the tournament, a tournament gift, One - $50 Kewadin credit voucher after 200 earned points on your Northern Rewards card or 4 hours of consecutive live table play during the tournament weekend (Friday – Sunday). $10 in Kewadin credit vouchers for each nights lodging (one per person per day), two coupons good for $7 off meal check, two coupons good for $14 off meal.
- If two tournament participants share a room, the price will be $175 per person.
- There is a $150 Entry fee if a player does not want a hotel room the $150 entry fee includes: A seat in the tournament, and a tournament gift.
- The Prize Pool is $15,000 paying 18 places
- Free entry for a chance to win free registration into our next Video Poker tournament.
- Two - $50 Bonus Prizes awarded after each session. One for the highest score and one for the lowest score.
- Players who earn 400 points on their Northern Rewards card from opening of Northern Rewards club on Friday until closing of Northern Rewards club on Saturday of the tournament weekend will be entered into a drawing for $150.
- To register contact our Tournament Coordinator at 1-800-Kewadin ext. 54958 or direct to 906-635-4958
- Have players card available when calling to register.
- Method of payment is credit card or check.
- Credit cards are charged at the time of registration.
• All tournaments are subject cancellation at Management’s discretion.
• Promotion cannot be changed without prior approval of the Sault Ste Marie Tribe of Chippewa Indians Gaming Commission.
• Employees are not eligible
• Must be 19 years or older to enter
• Must be present to win
Back to events