For a detailed list of rules for this tournament, visit our Tournament Rules page
$15,000 cash/credits SPIN TO WIN TOURNAMENT
- The St.Ignace Casino will be hosting a Spin to Win tournament. On the Friday of the tournament weekend registration packets for all pre-registered players will be available between the hours of 5pm and 7 pm.
- The Entry fee for one person is $225.00 which includes the following:
- A two-night stay at one of the Kewadin Casinos Hotels in St.Ignace,
- a seat in the Tournament,
- a tournament gift,
- one - $50 Kewadin Credits coupon after four hours of consecutive live table play or 200 earned points on your Northern Rewards card during the tournament weekend. $
- one coupon good for $10 off meal check,
- two-coupons good for $7 off meal check
- There is a $175 entry fee if a player does not want a hotel room.
A seat in the tournament and a tournament gift.
- The Prize Pool is $15,000 paying 18 places in cash and Kewadin Credits.
- Free entry for a chance to win free registration into the next Spin to Win tournament.
- Two - Bonus Prize awarded after each session. $25 in Kewadin Credits for the highest score and $75 in Kewadin Credits for the lowest score.
- Players who earn 400 points on their Northern Rewards card from the opening of the players club Friday until the closing of the players club on Saturday of the tournament will be entered into a drawing for 3 prizes of $50 in Kewadin Credits.
- To register contact DeAnn at 1-800-Kewadin Press (1) then (2) at the prompts and extension 34027 or 906-643-7071 ext 3.
- Have your Northern Rewards card available when calling to register.
- Method of payment is credit card or check.
- Credit cards are charged at time of registration.
• All tournaments are subject cancellation at Management’s discretion.
• Promotions cannot be changed without prior approval by the Sault Ste Marie Tribe of Chippewa Indians Gaming Commission.
• Must be at least 19 years of age to enter and meet play criteria.
• Kewadin Employees are not eligible.
• Must be present to win.
Back to events